This seminar is for technical and ‘coal-face’ professionals who implement BIM and make technical decisions for projects and procurement. It is focused on using openBIM for Project Estimating, Project Planning, and Facilities Management. This is a career opportunity for you to learn about leading-edge digital processes that will enhance and streamline every project you work on in the future.
Brisbane | Tuesday September 18, 2018 – AIA Offices
Sydney | Wednesday September 19, 2018 – ARUP Offices
Melbourne | Thursday September 20, 2018 – Clayton Utz Offices
- 3.00pm Registration
- 3.15pm Introduction and sponsor address
- 3.25pm Jon Mirtschin (Geometry Gym) – Design Transfer for creating Asset Information Models.
- 3.50pm Scott Beazley (Mitchell Brandtman) – Validating openBIM model quantities and 5D Workflows
- 4.15pm Tim Spiteri (Solid Support) – Using & optimising models for 4D Workflows
- 4.40pm Pieter Rautenbach (BHP Billiton) – .ifc and openBIM for Project Scheduling and Programming.
- 5.05pm Networking
- 6.00pm Close
Attendance: Registration for attendance is required. bSA Members, this event is FREE for you to attend.